The last few days have been big ones! Firstly, My little baby turned 2 on Thursday! She has proven t recently with full blown dramatic tantrums…and also with loads of conversations, and her sweet, stubborn, and affectionate personality which is emerging more and more every day!!
last night was New Years Eve…we were all asleep by midnight, but had a fun early evening full of eating, drinking (a bit), laughing and watching the kids have fun at gaviesgal’s place:
Because the friends we usually celebrate NYE with were unable to last night, we are having another NYE party tonight!! Yeah us…two nights of merriment!!!
I always like to do New Years Resolutions. Although I know it is sorta silly, and I usually only actually achieve one or two and pass the rest along…it is still a good time for me to reflect on the year that has passed, and the year ahead. Here are my hopes for myself for 2011:
1) Keep off the weight I lost in 2010 (how nice to not have losing weight as a goal for once…if I can stay as I am now for a year, I’ll be very pleased!)
2) Eat more fruits and vegetables and protein.
3) Be kinder and more patient with my kids.
4) Run a half marathon in 2011.
5) Be more appreciative of my husband, and show it.
6) Make more time for friends and family I neglect.
7) Cut my debt in half.
8) Spend less time on the internet, and more time with people (or working productively!)
okay…8 IS enough!!!