1. The sweet temporary space where I have been practicing Mysore is closing. I’ll miss it.
2. My teacher will be continuing Mysore Tuesday and Thursday afternoons at Moksha Thornhill…where I already belong. I’m still not loving hot yoga but some teachers and classes are growing on me, and they have a great non-heated class on Wednesday nights.
3. I am losing a chunk of my toe. It hurts and is not pretty…but Ashtanga Toe makes me feel like a real Ashtangi.
4. So do my bruises.
5. I’m going to Garbha Pindasana in Mysore now. I still cannot get my arms in enough to bend the elbows and cup my face and roll (yes, that happens) but I am getting my arms much further, and haven’t gotten stuck again. Yeah progress.
6. Yeah that’s all. But it’s all good.