I haven’t done a cosmetics post in a while, but I worked hard on my makeup for a Bar Mitzvah I attended last night, and want to show off my gold and black smokey eyes.
1. Prime eyes (I used Urban Decay primer potion).
2. Line top kid and lower waterline with brownish black kohl liner (Estée Lauder pure colour blackened cocoa). Smudge.
4. Apply gold shadow over the lid to the crease, and in a line under the lower lid (Too Faced Honey Pot).
4. Using a fine brush, apply black shadow to the line, outer V and crease (I used a gold flecked black from the Bibo blackout eclipse shadow box).
5. Blend and soften the black shadow with some bronze shadow (From my big E.L.F palette).
6. Add a highlighter to the brow line and inner corners (Too Faced sunbeam).
7. Add Mascara (Benefit They’re Real) and Done!
More pictures of my family last night! Unfortunately, the dress I wore last February didn’t fit, as I’ve gained 5lbs since then (5lbs I’ve made peace with) and that dress is very fitted with no stretch. All my other clothes still fits!). Luckily I found this dress I bought at Winners (and never wore) in the back of my closet. The tank neck is a bit summery, so I filled it with a necklace from Aldo Accessories.
I borrowed my mom’s Micheal Kors evening bag, which I love.