One of my favorite comfort food is Ramen, and obviously being gluten intolerant and vegan puts a bit of a limit on that. But I’ve come up with a recipe that works out perfectly!
1. soak a handful of rice vermicelli noodles in hot water.
2. simmer 3 cups of vegetable broth with a teaspoon garlic, teaspoon of minced ginger, and splash of hot sauce tossed in.
3. Add any vegetables you want to toss in, I threw in a cup of kimchee. Chopped tofu would work well!
4. I tossed in a tablespoon of nutritional yeast to give it a slightly creamy cheesy taste (I love cheese ramen). You could definitely leave this out.
5. Once the noodles are almost soft, toss them into the broth and bring to a boil and simmer until ready to eat. Makes 2 servings.